We've gathered some of the most frequently asked questions for you to peruse. Hopefully the answers provided will clarify any questions you may have.
Q. How does one access mobile banking services?
Q. How does one deposit cash to Fosa account?
- Go to m-pesa menu and select Lipa na m-pesa-paybill option.
- Enter Airports Sacco business number 182239 and click ok
- Under account no, enter your FOSA account no e.g 1-01-37****-01 or 1-01-37****-06 depending on account type.
- Enter amount you wish to deposit
- Enter your m-pesa pin and click OK
- Confirm your details and press OK
- You will receive a confirmation message.
Q. What are the common ATM error codes?
- Error code 106 - PIN tries exceeded-card blocked
- Error code 116 - Insufficient Funds
- Error code 118 - Card not activated
- Error code 911/912 - System delay/Network error
- Error code 114 Account dormant